DL-66A | DL-66D
Call for Price
- High LED technology fulfilling lighting requirements of any kind of operation.
- Maximum lighting level by single button.
- LED bulbs of the lamp may be changed individually and have 50.000 hours of lifetime.
Special Head Design
- Head design with low aerodynamic resistant protecting laminar flow of surgical space.
Sensor Technology & Endoscopy Mode
- Sensor technology enabling automatic light off of related LED sections and preventing formation of shade on the lighting area when faced with a barrier.
- Sustainable functionality for endoscopic and minimally invasive surgical procedures by a single light function (endolight function).
- Adjustable color temperature between 3500-5000 °K.
- LCD colour touchscreen control panel controlling all functions.
Camera System & Focusing
- Camera and medical monitor practically integrable with the lamp head for training purposes. It enables monitoring and recording operations.
- Manual focus function can be adjusted from the handle or the control panel.
Alternative Control Panels
- 4.3” LCD touchscreen and membrane control panel with led indicators are avaliable for all lamp heads.
- Model names with “A” refer to Analog membrane control panel and with “D” refer to Digital touchscreen control panel.
- Diameter of lighthead: Ø650 mm
- Illumination power, in 1 m: 160.000 Lux
- Color temperature: 3500 K – 5000 K
- Color rendering index, Ra CRI: 96%
- Dimming Range: % 1 – 100
- Adjustable focus diameter: 120 – 300 mm
- Temperature increase in surgical area: Less than 0,5°C
- Number of LED modules: 68
- Lifetime of LED: 50.000 hour
- IP: IP 54