Novela Series surgical suction units are life support devices immediately evacuating the blood accumulated in the surgical areas and respiratory tract by creating vacuum at a certain flow rate, increasing surgical area visibility and providing continuous respiration.
Unit & Control Panel Specifications
- Rapid suction with 60 L/Min flow rate, adjustable vacuum power at 680 mmHg interval and increased surgical area visibility
- • Vacuum adjustments by easily accessible control panel and vacuum indicator for monitoring vacuum level
- Maintenance free, silent, non-vibrating, oil free vacuum pump
Motor Protection System
- Protective technology preventing overflowing and liquid leakage to pump system by integrated buoy system and hydrophobic filter
- Collecting jars with scaled body, integrated easy to cary handle, 3 and 5 liter capacity options, autoclavable glass & plastic and disposable options.
- Ease of installation and usage with optional disposable jar set
- Sterilizable probe bowl to keep the suction cannula in disinfectant solution until the moment of use
- Impact resistant and cleanable aluminium body design compatible with hospital disinfection procedures
- Ergonomic design providing ease of carrying and moving
- Easy transfer by four castors, two of them with brake