EK-410 electrosurgical devices with 400 W and maximum output power options are devices that can be used in all surgery branches like general surgery, orthopedics, urology, cardiovascular surgery and neurosurgery with high performance and micro operation technology.
Cutting & Coagulation Options
- Can be used in all surgery branches like general surgery, orthopedics, urology, cardiovascular surgery and neurosurgery with 400 and maximum output power options
- Advanced technology with automatic self-test feature at each start up informs the user about device functions
- Blend cutting modes with pure cutting and at 5 different modulation levels
- Wide, Rapid and non-contact coagulation with spray coagulation mode
- Safe hemostasis by superficial and deep contact coagulation modes
Failure Record System
- Controlled coagulation by autostart and autostop functions at bipolar mode
- Suitable for synchronized use of two surgeons at monopolar and bipolar modes in multi operations
- Compatibility with foot switch and manual use
- Record system for monitoring failures of device functions or accessories with their codes, recording 99 failures and providing possibility for rapid technical service by monitoring retrospective failures
Patient Safety System & Memory
- Contact impedance between patient body and return electrode is continuously watced by Skin Plate Electronic Control (SPEC)
- 50 different usage modes can be stored in the memory by preprogramming method, offering possibility for immediate call.
Vessel Sealing Function
- Effective and safe sealing process in laparoscopy, open surgery veins and muscles bundles thanks to the vessel sealing function integrated onto cautery device.
- If Argon coagulation is needed, ÜZÜMCÜ Argon Plasma Coagulation Device can be easily added to the electrosurgical unit in use.
- Auto-detection of argon coagulator equipment
- Automatic communication with EK-410 and EK-250 electrosurgical devices and activitation by a single cable connection